We are looking for a Software Integration Engineer for a position located in Pune, India, starting immediatley.
Your work environment
At MAN India, we offer a state-of-the-art and modern work space. Our engineers work on the latest and advanced technologies in the automotive world with the latest hardware and software. We offer a conducive ecosystem for our engineers to learn and perform. Furthermore, the office space includes a spacious cafeteria, breakout areas, recreational facilities as well as space for conferences and meetings.
As a member of our team you will have the following tasks:
- Plan, develop, test and integrate software for Different vehicle functions
- Creation of the device driver and the associated MAN interface functions
- Generation and documentation of the control unit software
- Implementation of partially automated developer tests to ensure that the software created in principle runs on the control units
- Optimization of the integration process (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Conduct integration workshops with other function developers and stakeholders
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for development areas.
- Experience in the development of electronic automotive control units
- Programming knowledge (e.g. C, C ++, Java, Ruby, Python, Matlab, Target-Link etc.)
- Sound knowledge of embedded software and real-time operating systems
- Extensive know-how in the area of communication networks and signal transmission in the automotive environment (CAN, LIN, Ethernet etc.)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and/or Adaptive AUTOSAR is an advantage
- Experience in working with Jenkins/Gitlab and XSLT knowledge is advantageous
- Flexibility for international travel (e.g. 3 months)
Good to Have
- Good understanding of various development Processes related to E&E
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Able to handle Version and requirement management tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Knowledge or prior experience in software integration is advantageous
Matlab-Simulink, Target-Link, C/C++, script languages, XSLT
Must be fluent in English
How To apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary.
Please send your application to: Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.